This is not going to be that pleasant to read because I was one of those people who got pushed so badly that I had to leave a little after the concert began. I kept it as neutral as possible though, so here we go.
A little before 8pm (time the concert was supposed to start) the big screen behind the stage played the Man In Love MV, then Destiny, during which the lights turned off and people started pushing from the back pretty badly so we all became squished. It was still tolerable so I just thought it was just like BAP and thought I could deal with it. Infinite hadn’t even come on stage yet. After the MV the members came out to perform the song, and hell began. I don’t remember much between this and the 2Sung duet performance because I had my breath squeezed out of me, my already sore feet stepped on at least 10 times, my jacket pulled off 3 times (saved first 2 by pulling up but had to duck down to grab it the last time), my bag pulled against my arm so that an imprint was there until after the show, my hair pulled countless times. I’ll use the setlist for Seoul and try to remember what I saw for each of the songs:
1. Destiny & Tic Toc - I didn’t really see much but I was pushed from having 5 people in front of me and the stage to about 2, and I was thinking that I could take this because it felt kind of like the BAP concert - there was pushing but it was bearable.
2. Interlude (members stripping) & Paradise - *censored bitching* I was able to catch a few glances of the members in black tanks and it was great, but I had to leave the pit through the back because I couldn’t move at all and was not enjoying myself.
3. Wings & Inception - these went by as a blur since I was trying to get out
4. Can U Smile & Going To You & Nothing’s Over - also a blur since I was looking for my friends who also left pit
5. 1/3 - I really enjoyed this stage since it felt like a dance floor :D Sungjong was really good at getting the crowd riled up with his shouts hehe
6. Special Girl - this song was also a good song to dance to, and I really enjoyed myself and Hoya/Dongwoo seemed like they did too.
7. Inconvenient Truth MV Interlude - I love this video! The members gawking at the girl was hilarious :D And how Myungsoo tried to protect her was really cute.
8. That Year’s Summer & I Like You - don’t remember much.
9. Love U Like U - Myungsoo is adorable!!! And he’s so good at singing, and playing the guitar too. And that teddy bear. How could you not fall for him??? <3 He was also embarrassed and that was even more cute ughhh. I just spazzed with my friend (whose bias is him) during this whole performance hahahah
10. Beautiful - I felt bad but I went back to sit down outside the pit during this since Woohyun wasn’t one of my biases LOL but karma really bites, as in the middle people started screaming and I was like whatever it’s just screaming, but then I realized people were looking toward my way and up instead of towards the stage, so I ran to the right side and looked up in the balcony - Woohyun was walking through the front of the first balcony level, stopping at a lucky fan to sing to her and offer her a rose. My friend went to the left side and was able to see Woohyun close as he was walking past that way back to the stage.
11. 60s - Sunggyu’s vocals are amazing. The backdrop was a bit strange - kind of a church thing and all red, but it did give off a rock feel, so maybe that’s why it was there.
12. Still I Miss You & Mother - These were really warm songs but I don’t remember much from them.
13. She’s Back - People started screaming crazily during this song since it’s one of Infinite’s first songs :D
14. Entrust - This was my favorite song from all of Infinite’s non-singles, and I loved hearing it live, so I danced really hard to it and probaby freaked some people out lol
15. Cover Girl & Be Mine - By now I was a bit tired but these two songs really pumped me up TAT
16. BTD & Man In Love - These are two of my favorite songs by Infinite so I recorded a bit of each :D Synchronized choreo ftw! My only good fancam from the concert:
17. The Chaser - synchronized choreo again :D
18. Encore (Come Back Again & Hysterie & With…) - I totally thought the concert was over after Hysterie, since they played the video of Infinite winning against the No Music regime and I was like wow great finale! And then they started singing Hamkke XD Sungjong baby was crying most of the time after he finished singing his part omggg… After that the members each said their goodbyes, which was really really long. Sungjong was first and he seemed like he was reading his speech like a robot from the teleprompter lmaoooo. Lyn and I left during Woohyuns and before Sungyeol said anything ><
We waited outside the back gate (there were a barricade and about 10 fans behind it, and between 10-20 dispersed in the area around the two vans). Sungjong came out first, faced us, and said “I love New York” in a really dorable voice <3 then he went inside the first van. Dongwoo + 2 other members came out after that but I didn’t see who the other two were. Dongwoo waved a lot, even turning toward us to wave before he got into the first van. Sungyeol and Hoya came out last (don’t remember if the 7th member came out with Sungjong or them). Sungyeol waved and went inside the second van, but Hoya stayed outside, waved at all of us, and proceeded to sign autographs for some fans who were prepared. He stayed for a while and then went inside the second van. Here’s a video I recorded:
I went around to the other side of the street and saw Sungyeol roll down the window to wave and tell fans to back off the street so they don’t get hit by cars (it was a one-way street and pretty narrow) He’s so nice :)
Here are the photos I took: Infinite OGS
I was only there for an hour, from 5:50pm to a bit after the show started, so this is not a fan account of the actual showcase :P
I walked around trying to find a good spot to look in, as the members were upstairs. Hoya came to the main entrance side and waved at fans. I went to the other side and saw some members sitting on the couch talking. I could only see the back of their heads though. Hoya seemed to be deliberately showing himself as he sat sideways and his profile was visible the whole time because he was sitting on the side of one couch and facing the other one and there was a gap. He seemed to be practicing the whole time. At one point end he stood up and stretched :)
I saw Sungjong stand up to pose for pictures, and he glanced outside for a fraction of a second. I was content already since baby is my bias :))))
Later I saw Sunggyu playing around with a staff member all the way in the corner, and he was smiling so happily while teasing the staff lolol. I could not see his eyes the whole time no matter what facial expression he had hahaha.
I also saw Sunggyu go into a room but he came out with Dongwoo o_o I think Woohyun interacted with fans too but don’t remember for sure. A bit before the showcase began (it was delayed for almost an hour) Sungyeol stood up from the couch and turned around to wave at fans outside. Soooo nice. He was the member who I was most stunned by irl. I keep hearing about how popular he is in Korea and didn’t think much of it until now. Maybe he will even replace Myungsoo as my second bias x_x
A bit before 7pm the members came downstairs and the fans who weren’t allowed inside rushed up to the windows. Security had to pull them back. I couldn’t see anything, so I didn’t stay long after that. My friend suggested for me to stand on one of the to construction rails to see since someone else did it earlier, but I was shooed off by security lmao. She also offered to carry me but security told someone off earlier for that so we didn’t try. I only saw a little bit of the members from watching someone else’s phone, and the members were really nice to the fans outside. Whenever a member stands up inside people outside would scream, and I saw in the fan’s camera Myungsoo even turned around to wave and talk to us, but of course we couldn’t hear anything XD he was so nice about it, not even turning back even through there was a light in his face the whole time TAT I think I enjoyed this more than the concert…